One of my strategies for creating abundance is to put things in perspective, and give myself some credit. While we haven’t reached all of our goals just yet, we have begun to take action and make progress. Here’s the progress we’ve made in three months.
- Opened a joint account at ShoreBank, and begun the progress of merging (this does take time and effort!)
- Built our emergency fund back to $10k by saving our tax refund
- Worked hard behind the scenes to update our budget and create a template to share – coming soon!
- Enrolled in Clean Energy Works
- Calculated our carbon footprint
- Created a family emergency kit
- Started our “Money Honey” talks
We are not the patron saints of family finances or sustainability, but at least we are giving our best effort to put our priorities in line with our values. I’ve also been really enjoying the connections that I’ve made with friends and family and new readers through this blog.
If you’ve enjoyed following our journey, could you share this with just one friend?
Sustainable Family Finances
The story of a family creating an abundant and sustainable life.